Delivering Best-In-Class results to our clients requires Best-In-Class people. If you are technically proficient, have a strong work ethic, possess solid interpersonal skills, and have the desire to interface with a dynamic team – then there is a bright future for you at Prodigy Real Estate Group.
Prodigy Real Estate Group is looking for a property accountant to join their growing accounting team. The goal of the position is to provide a timely and accurate account of the monthly financial activity of a portfolio of assets. The ideal candidate is ambitious, has an entrepreneurial mindset, and a genuine passion for growth. The position includes the opportunity to interact with upper management and learn directly from the executives of the company.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Process in a timely manner accounts receivable and accounts payable for assigned properties.
- Abstract and input new leases into accounting system.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations and investigate outstanding items.
- Analyze general ledger activity for accuracy and budget variances and report on discrepancies.
- Calculate annual CAM/RET reconciliations.
- Collaborate with property management in preparing annual budgets.
- Ad Hoc projects and analysis from management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 1-3 years of prior experience in commercial real estate
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines
- CPA candidate a plus
- Knowledge of AppFolio, AppFolio, Excel, Word a plus
$55,000 – $80,000 per year
- Dental/Medical/Eye insurance
- Flexible working schedule (hybrid opportunities)
- Annual Bonus based on company and personal performance.
- 20 vacation days